Code:IBN12TM Experience : 10-15 years
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software availability
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
- Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place
- Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
- Project scheduling and resource management
- Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects.
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Interview candidates and hire resources
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments
- Estimate project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for purchasing of equipment and hardware in a cost-effective way
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science OR MCA
- At least 5-7 years of experience in programming in C/C++, PHP, Python, Java on Linux / Unix development platform
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- This position will require hands on experience with tools like gdb, valgrind and similar tools.
- Fair knowledge of the language specification, including templating
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge interacting with and building RESTful APIs
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, DNS, HTTP, etc)
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Knowledge of CMake
- Embrace a test-driven, code review culture
- A genuine interest in and keen eye for security
- Experience with data manipulation, SQL, relational databases
- X86, X86_64 Linux programming experience.
- Enthusiasm for scripted high level languages like Python
- Interest in and familiarity with software version control tools (like Subversion and GIT)
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence
- Can take high-level tasks and break it down into small well-defined tasks themselves or other.